What to Expect When You Arrive for Worship:
- Greeters will meet you to offer guidance or answer questions.
- You will be asked to enter through a single front entrance.
- You will be expected to enter and leave wearing a mask. If you do not have one, one will be provided for you.
- You and your family will be temperature scanned for fever upon entry. This is for yours and the safety of others.
- You will find the sanctuary pews ribboned off so that every other pew will be available only. We ask that you personally safe distance while in the Sanctuary as well.
- You will not find Bibles or hymnals in the pews: all items that can be touched and not easily disinfected have been removed. You will be provided with a bulletin that will contain words for prayers, liturgies, hymns, etc. All will be destroyed upon leaving.
- There will be no passing of offering plates; offering plates will be at each exit.
- You will exit through multiple exits to avoid crowding.
- Upon completion of service, we will ask all to be patient and avoid crowding the exits. Your ushers and members of the trustees committee will be watching and advising you on this.
- Again... wear your mask.
*Here are some of the additional precautionary measures we are making:
- You will see several containers of hand sanitizer at each entrance and exit, as well as other locations throughout the church. We greatly recommend using them.
- Our Janitorial service has committed to cleaning/disinfecting the pews and all door handles, common areas, etc. twice between services.
- There will be reusable cloth masks at the door you can take and keep, it is recommended you wash one to two times weekly.
- We will monitor our numbers for Sunday morning worship by using an RSVP system. Please contact the office if you plan to attend.
*By RSVP-ing, you agree we are taking all the known precautions to safely get back together, as well as agreeing to hold the Church harmless, and agreeing to follow the procedures and protocols we have put into place.*
Thank you all for you cooperation and understanding. We cannot wait to worship with you!